Haldirams organizes Cooking Contest, win exclusive prizes by posting unique recipes
Haldirams Nagpur has come up with yet another exciting and riveting award winning cooking competition for all its valuable customers. It is the perfect opportunity for all the people who are passionate about cooking to showcase their skills and talent. Yes it is the time to make a special and tasty recipe for your family and loved ones.
Talking about the contest, the official spokesperson of Haldirams stated that, “Haldirams, one of the leading brands in food industry has played a vital role in the production and distribution of mouth-watering products. Now, it’s time to pick these products to make something special out of it and get famous with Haldirams by posting your recipe on Haldirams Nagpur Facebook page ‘https://www.facebook.com/haldiramsofficial/’. They believe that such contests and offers are a great way to instigate excitement among people. The spirit of cheerfulness and enthusiasm associated with these contests make us resolute about organizing them quite often.” The Contest starts from 29th June 2016.
The rules of the contest are as follows:
- Pick any products of #HaldiramsNagpur
- Create a different recipe using the products
- “Like” the Haldiram Nagpur Page, and post your recipe along with your Name on Haldirams Official Facebook Page
- Winner shall win an exciting gift hamper from Haldirams and also the recipe will be posted on official website www.haldirams.com.
So, what are you waiting for come and grab this wonderful opportunity by making some delicious and tasty recipes using the products of Haldirams Nagpur and post your recipe On Haldirams Facebook page.
For more information you can visit the official website of Haldirams- www.haldirams.com
CONTEST DATES: 29TH TO 30TH JUNE 2016. Only on Haldiram Nagpur Facebook fan page. https://www.facebook.com/haldiramsofficial
- Previous Frankfinn Conferred with the “Best Air Hostess Training Institute-2016” Award
- Next Top smartphone makers like Samsung,Micromax expect bountiful rains to boost their sales