Bikanervala announces special Raksha Bandhan offers and contest
As the Indian festival of Raksha Bandhan is round the corner, many gifting industry entrepreneurs and chain of restaurants are all set with their lucrative offers and big discounts. The restaurant chain of Bikanervala has announced various discounts to seek maximum response from people as they will be celebrating the festival.
Indian festival time is very significant for country’s businessmen as they earn maximum profits during this time. Customer walk-in is estimated to almost double-up during festivities. The spokesperson of Bikanervala said, “What often is profitable to the businessmen is also profitable to the customers because of heavy discounts that are offered. People get what they want at competitive prices and businessman earns by enhanced number of sales. So it is a win-win situation.”
Many offers have been announced already as the festival is getting closer. Bikanervala is offering following discounts this Raksha Bandhan:
- Discount of 10% on minimum order value of Rs. 2000. This can be availed by using the coupon code RB10 only at www.bikanervalaonline.com . Offer valid till 26 August, 2015.
- 5th offer absolutely free worth Rs. 300 after 4 orders of minimum value of Rs. 2000. The orders can be made at www.bikanervalaonline.com and order numbers have to be sent at email@example.com.
- An experience-sharing contest is being organized wherein one has to share his experience with Bikanervala at their facebook page. The person who shares the best experience will be rewarded gift vouchers worth Rs. 500.
The spokesperson of Bikanervala also said, “Such discounts add to the festivity of Raksha Bandhan. As people often go out at such festivals, discounts add to their happiness. Contests at such times boost a healthy competitiveness. They also motivate our team to perform better and better.”
Bikanervala thrive for serving quality food thats our passion and this spirit to provide Quality Products to the honoured customer has given us a cutting edge to predominate over our all challengers across the world and the traditional Indian Sweet maker has transformed into a full fledged processing food industry and taking its wares beyond the domestic frontiers to the Entire World.
- Previous Paras Holidays – IATA accredited organization offers cheap luxury Dubai Tours
- Next PACL receives strong support from its investors