An important day in real estate sector
The ‘Real Estate Regulatory Bill – 2015-16’ got the Cabinet gesture and now it is the Parliament’s turn. The buyer’s conclusion: glad and have a sigh of relief, who were supposed to keep running from pillar top posts just to get what was guaranteed! The home buyer business sector is elate, loaded with trusts, to get a home which is delivered under the stipulated time allotment and in particular, it is delivered as guaranteed.
The essential beneficiaries of this bill will be the buyers, who have so far managed debasement, land mafias, red tapism, and black money in the realty market. The bill tries to make an Appellate Tribunal and a Real Estate Regulatory Authority that will watch over the housing sector. This will present more prominent transparency in the sale of ardent properties and protect the customer’s benefits.
Few highlights of this bill are as follows –
- It is intended to protect the interest of sellers and buyers.
- Assured help to Haryana for infrastructure development.
- Will facilitate ease of approval and permission and ease of business operations.
- Regulates both residential and commercial estate projects.
- Mandatory registration of real estate agents and real estate projects.
- Fast settlement of disputes through fast track dispute resolution mechanism.
Considering all the above points, experts from Mapsko Group have said that it is clear that it is a win-win situation for both the sellers and buyers. Meanwhile this prominent real estate organization is giving possession for its luxurious 3bhk apartments in Gurgaon called CASABELLA. This organization is into real estate market since past 10 long years and is still working with same consistency and dedication in creating some masterpieces for the customers.