Table of content:
Kalyan Jewellers, a brand name owned by TS Kalyanaraman trusted by many, is amongst the top-most jewelers in the country. With a legacy of 109 years in business, it was started in pre-independent India with the beliefs of ethical, honest and transparent business practices.
Venturing into the business of jewelry retailing in 1993 in Thrissur, Kerala, Kalyan has now 122 showrooms spread across India and Gulf Cooperation Council.
Understanding the local markets and the sentiment for gold, Kalyan has been producing an array of traditional and modern designs according to the people’s preferences. Looking at the broader picture, the retailer has also brought in some innovative plans and ideas to bring a revolution in the gold market.
Kalyan Jewellers gold scheme is one such idea implemented by the retailer. Taking forward the legacy of their forefathers, the owners want the market to be transparent and accessible to all. One of the many campaigns that Kalyan has brought out in the favour of its customers, the scheme allows them to purchase gold by paying advance installments from Rs 500 to Rs 40,000 per month.
A flexible scheme, Kalyan allows its customers to join at any given time. With no registration fees, It is a simple plan that can be availed by anyone for their benefit.
– Enrollment in the scheme can be easily done by either walking into a Kalyan Jewellers store or applying for the scheme online
– The maximum duration of the scheme is 1 year. The only method to close the scheme is by purchasing an ornament
– The scheme asks people to choose the size, length and weight of the product at the time of enrollment
– The Kalyan Jewellers EMI offer allows the enrolled customers to change or re-confirm their selection in the 8th month
– Once the 365 days tenure is over and you choose not to buy the selected product, you can walk into the nearest Kalyan Jewellers store and buy any product at the price and VA displayed at the store
– The installments must be paid every 30 days
– The value of the monthly installment in the gold booking scheme ranges from Rs 500 to Rs 40,000 depending upon your selection of the product at the beginning of the scheme
– For the customers who wish to purchase the scheme online, extra delivery charges are levied upon
– Sales tax and any other taxes will also have to be paid by the customers
– If the ornament you selected varies in weight by 10 percent, you will be eligible to pay the extra money
– Gold card holders will not be given any points for enrolling in the scheme
– Making a payment on time is important. If a person fails to make a payment within the given time frame, the making charges are increased by 0.25 percent as a penalty
– If you wish to close the scheme before completing it, Kalyan Jewellers allows you to buy any product from their store without any discounts
– If the ornament is not collected within 20 days after the completion of the scheme, the sale is booked by the jeweler and the ornament is kept aside for you
– For people who fail to pay the last installment, the scheme is canceled and the money is returned via a demand draft to the registered address
– No cash refunds are allowed and any disputes are under the jurisdiction of the court at Thrissur, Kerala
To enroll and avail the benefits, the following are the documents needed
– PAN card
– Driving License
– The scheme can be availed by anyone as the basic amount for the same starts at Rs 500 per month.
– The process is easy and simple to follow.
– For people who wish to buy gold for their children or marriages, the scheme is fruitful.
– There is no load to spend a hefty amount all at once.
With the scheme like these and more, Kalyan has been giving innumerable offers ever since its inception. Keeping the market transparent, the company is making sure to provide people the best of gold ornaments. This and many other gold schemes by Kalyan Jewellers are increasing the company’s wingspan, and it is soon going to venture into new markets across India, GCC, USA, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore and more.
Share your views in the comments section below, and to read more on the latest happenings, visit Pressroom Today.
The global arms trade is a lucrative industry that involves the buying and selling of…
The startup community worldwide has been stunned by the recent failure of Silicon Valley Bank…
The death toll due to Influenza A Virus Subtype H3N2 in India climbed to 3…
Since the announcement of G20’s presidency for 2023, all eyes have been on India. Global…
In honour of International Women's Day on March 8th, the 67th session of the United…
The war in Ukraine has been raging for over a year now, and the destruction…